Return / Refund Policy
If you need to return or exchange an item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a Return Authorization Number. We will accept returns within 10 days of delivery. Only unused product that has not been driven on is eligible for return.
Please follow the return checklist below to ensure that no shipping damage will occur.
Return for Refund
Credit amount will be calculated as follows:
TIRES: Credit minus $15 a tire return shipping/restocking fee.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS: Special order items are not returnable.
Orders shipped via Federal Express or UPS are charged freight both ways on refused shipments.
Credits will be issued to the credit card used on the order. If payment received was cash or check, we will refund by check to the billing address.
Return Check List
- Email Tires Etc. at email@example.com for a Return Authorization Number.
- Original strapping should be completely intact. (If not, ship tires individually. Do not tape together.)
- Each tire (even when strapped to another tire) should be clearly labeled with your return address and Tires Etc. address.
- Packing slip with Return Authorization Number should be taped securely on tire.
- Contact shipper for pickup
- Leave tires outside for pickup by shipper.
Shipping and Damage Claims Policy
If your shipment has arrived with a damaged or incorrect item, please email Tires Etc. at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will report the damage to the shipper and arrange for replacement or exchange. Damaged merchandise must be completely repackaged in the original packing and we will arrange for the return.
Manufacturer's Warranty Policy
Merchandise covered by a manufacturer’s warranty is sold with the warranty by the manufacturer extended to the purchaser. We will be happy to assist in obtaining fulfillment of a manufacturer’s warranty. Other than applicable manufacturers’ warranties, there are no warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.